Miss. M | Oklahoma City Boudoir Studio
DO IT!!! Whatever is holding you back, let that shit go! You will be so glad you did!
1. What made you choose Southern Belles Boudoir?
I started out doing a random Google search for Boudoir near Oklahoma City. All I knew is I wanted to do a bridal boudoir shoot for my fiancé as a wedding gift. After viewing multiple portfolios, I decided to reach out to SBB for a consult, because the quality of your product was far above the rest. I loved the sexiness of the photos, but yet they were still classy. They didn’t have that “pin up” vibe I was trying to avoid. After meeting Ashley, I was sold that you all would be the best fit for me. My consult felt more like a lunch date with friends than a formal business meeting. It was laid back and casual while still feeling professional, and in a safe place.
2. What were you nervous about coming into your session?
Being human and my own worst critic, I was afraid that I would see the finished products and hate them, and think it was a waste of money. I had always wanted to do a boudoir shoot, but always convinced myself that I needed to lose more weight, or just wouldn’t look good enough in the photos. However, right away Ashley and Rachel made me feel right at home, and were very professional but personable. It was all about loving all the curves and the perfectly imperfect flaws that make me who I am.
3. How do you feel now that your session is complete?
I am so, so, so glad that I didn’t cancel, and went ahead with this experience! I absolutely love how the photos turned out, and I am already planning a repeat session as another gift for my soon to be husband. Seeing my photos has given me such a confidence boost. This ended up being more than just a wedding gift. It forced me to embrace things about myself that I normally view as a negative, and to see how they make me the beautiful, unique woman that I am.
Ashley and Rachel have helped me to see how important it is to love everything about what makes me, me. It was such a great feeling to see myself from that perspective.
4. What was your 3 favorite things about your Southern Belles Experience?
- Just the experience itself was so rewarding! Being able to dress in some sexy lingerie, get my hair and makeup done, and drink some champagne on a Tuesday! Feeling beautiful and sexy was just icing on the cake. What’s not to love about that?!
- The 1 on 1 reveal. Being able to sit down, see the photos, and pick which ones I wanted to give to my fiancé as a gift was awesome. The initial viewing of the finished photos, and taking it all in was quite the experience. I was so proud of how the photos turned out, and they exceeded my every expectation. The multiple options for gift ideas were pretty awesome too.
- I loved the positivity, and the confidence boost the experience gave me. It was fun to sit back and look at everything as beautiful, and not pick myself apart looking at flaws.
5. What would you say to a fellow badass lady who is a little nervous about booking a boudoir session?
DO IT!!! Whatever is holding you back, let that shit go! You will be so glad you did. This experience has been so rewarding for me on so many levels. As already stated, I love the confidence boost I gained from diving in. However, I also have the perfect wedding gift to give to my groom! I cannot wait to see his reaction!
Southern Belles Boudoir | Oklahoma's Exclusive Boudoir Studio
It means so much when our clients allow us to share their images, we truly have the best clients EVER!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!
xoxo Ashley + Rachel
To join our empowering woman-lovin'-celebrating each other badass-ness FB Group- click HERE - ladies only, no men and no jointed accounts will be approved.
To keep up to date on any upcoming specials or see more of our work, if you aren't already, we would like to encourage you to follow us on Instagram@southernbellesboudoir