Miss. M | OKLAHOMA CITY BOUDOIR PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO
“I've never felt more love for my body than after this experience.”
1. What made you choose Southern Belles Boudoir?
I chose Southern Belles Boudoir for my first boudoir session because of how comfortable I felt with them and how much I liked their work.
“Working with Southern Belles Boudoir was one of my best experiences!
Ashley and Rachel are friendly, knowledgeable, and so talented.
They are open to any questions and are there to support you as the client in any way they can. I was introduced to Southern Belles Photography 3 years before I actually booked my session. This was because I didn't think I was pretty enough, sexy enough, etc. to do a photoshoot like this.
It was also more than I wanted to spend financially on myself. I finally gained the courage to book and was so excited! I took my sister-in-law with me for moral support and here's what I've gotten from the experience:
I left the day of the shoot feeling fierce and strong. I left the reveal feeling more beautiful and confident than I did on my wedding day. Another plus? My husband LOVED the sneak peak I gave him before his album comes in.
If I could give this team more than 5 stars I would! Thank you Southern Belles Photography for showing me how to love and appreciate myself and my body.”
2. What were you nervous about coming into your session?
I didn't know whether I could "pull it off" or not. I didn't think I was sexy enough, skinny enough, or pretty enough to do a boudoir photoshoot.
3. How do you feel now that your session is complete? I feel amazing now that my session is complete!
My worries about not being enough were quickly squashed by this incredible team and I am happy to say that those feelings haven't returned! I feel strong and capable, confident and beautiful. Through the session (photos and reveal) I was able to learn how to love my body and to appreciate all it does for me. Instead of picking out all of my insecurities in the photos, I was able to see what makes me beautiful.
4. What was your 3 favorite things about your Southern Belles Experience?
My 3 favorite things about this experience are:
1) The team! They are a fun, uplifting, strong, supportive, talented group of women I feel blessed to know.
2) The reveal - Normally the first thing I do when I see a photo of myself is pick out all of things that are wrong with me. During the reveal I didn't do that. Instead I was able to see myself with confidence and self-love.
3) Taking photos - the actual shoot was so much fun! While it is a lot of work on your body (especially since I don't workout regularly) Ashley and Rachel make getting into the poses really easy and are there to tweak things to make sure you look your best!
5. What would you say to a fellow badass lady who is a little nervous about booking a boudoir session?
I was in your shoes! I waited 3 years from the time I met Ashley and Rachel to the time I booked my session, and I am so glad that I did it! The team at Southern Belles Boudoir makes you feel comfortable to be your beautiful, sexy self! There's no judgement and I can honestly say, I've never felt more love for my body than after this experience.
Southern Belles Boudoir | Oklahoma's Exclusive All Female Staff Boudoir Studio
Beauty by: Ashlee Medinaa || @medinaaa.hair
It means so much when our clients allow us to share their images, we truly have the best clients EVER!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!
xoxo Ashley + Rachel
To join our empowering woman-lovin'-celebrating each other badass-ness FB Group- click HERE - ladies only, no men and no jointed accounts will be approved.
To keep up to date on any upcoming specials or see more of our work, if you aren't already, we would like to encourage you to follow us on Instagram@southernbellesboudoir